Neoma Jardon has served as a Reno City Council member since 2012, and she’s been a dedicated public servant for much longer than that.
A native Nevadan who earned her associate’s degree in Office Administration from Truckee Meadows Community College (TMCC) as well as a Human Resources Management certification from the University of Nevada, Reno, Neoma has used her 20+ years of business management expertise to shape and support municipal policy designed to elevate the quality of life, expand local business, enhance public safety and pave a pathway to the future for all Renoites.
Neoma lives with her family in Reno’s Somersett community, and, outside of her council and business, dedicates her time to a number of charitable causes.
- Business Improvement District
- Community Homelessness Advisory (Vice-Chair)
- Economic Development Authority of Western Nevada (EDAWN) (Alternate)
- Redevelopment Agency Advisory Board
- Regional Transportation Commission (Vice-Chair)
- Regional Transportation Commission
- Senior Citizen Advisory Committee
- Special Events Sponsorship Committee
- Council Liaison to Senior Citizen AdviSpecial Events Subcommittee sory Committee
- Stadium Authority
- Truckee Meadows Water Authority
- Alumna of the year Truckee Meadows Community College
- Woman of Achievement – Nevada Women’s Fund
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society Woman of the Year
- Graduate of the Chamber of Commerce Leadership Reno/Sparks Program
- Honorary Chair of Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure
Neoma has seen Northern Nevada go through some of its best times along with some of its most challenging. She’s also seen the community come together in the face of adversity time after time. She believes we should expect the same from our local governments and their representatives.